Renovations were completed to the existing medical office building on the Ambulatory Care Campus at Grayâ€™s Woods, which we also built in 2008.
Features of the project include:
- Existing Nittany Eye optometry space was converted to University Orthopedics
- Existing Imaging Department was renovated and enlarged to create a new x-ray room and associated dressing rooms, new digital mammography room, new ultrasound room and relocated stereotactic room
- Existing Cardiology space was converted to Family Practice
- Existing Family Practice space was converted to ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat), which is an enlargement of the Pediatrics space
- Minor renovations within the existing Women's Health Department