The LVHN at One City Center Sports Medicine and Fitness Center encompasses floors two and three of the office building adjacent to the Allentown Arena project. The 34,660 SF project consists of:
The Allentown Arena Block Development was designed as a single high-rise building with an integrated structure and support system. The central utility plant, telephone and demarcation rooms, as well as the main electrical and emergency electrical rooms are located beneath the north parking garage. All work had to be coordinated with the teams working in the rest of the block development.
- Fitness Suite including a group room for yoga/pilates, men's and women's locker rooms, reception and retail areas
- Rehab and Therapy Suite with hydro aquatics, a motion lab, exam and therapy rooms along with a special therapy gym
- Sports Performance Suite with a 40-yard sprint turf track and sports power equipment which is open to the floor below
- Fitness Support Suite with a spinning studio and multisport simulator
- Medical Session Suite for massage therapy, x-rays with two exam rooms and a procedure room